Delayed puberty, menstrual cycle disorders
DENS-therapy is indicated in delayed puberty (adolescence), infantile uterus, any menstrual cycle disorders in fertile age.
- In painful menstruation one session is sometimes enough.
- Treatment for complain is begun and the dynamics is followed up .Treatment is continued until complain disappears or constantly decreases.
- Search and treatment of asymmetry zones and trigger zones are performed.
- If the disorders persist in the following menstrual cycle, treatment is performed for complain and then by courses: 7 days before and 7 days after the menstruation in "MED" (or "Test") and "Therapy" 77Hz modes with minimal and comfort energetic levels. Usually 1 to 3 courses are enough.
- Main treatment zones:
- gynecologic zones;
- central universal zones;
- micro-correspondence zones;
- in general vegetative symptoms
— zone of large pudendal
- treatment of any extragenital complain.