Diseases of esophagus
In diseases of esophagus (pyrosis, esophageal dyskinesia, esophagitis, gastroesophageal reflux, esophageal ulcer, esophageal diverticulum, etc.) the following scheme of apparatus treatment is used.
- "Neck ring" zone. Dozed mode, search of
- Zone of direct projection of the stomach: located above
umbilicus on an area equal to the area of one patient's palm
constant mode, comfort energetic level, until
decrease or disappearance of the complain.
- "Two paths" zone (paravertebral) in the zone
of thoracic part
of the spine. Dozed mode, search of asymmetry zones, constant mode.
- In presence of indications, collar zone (taking into
sideration arterial pressure), metamerism zones, segmentary ring
with the width of 2 patient's palm width, micro-correspondence
zones and general regulatory influence zones are treated.
- No more than 3 zones should be treated during session.
- In case of acute attack of a chronic disease, after
of the main complain treatment is performed once daily for