Diseases of the pancreas
In diseases of the pancreas
(pains in epigastric region, encircling pains, nausea, vomiting, water and/or
fatty stools; in acute pancreatitis and acute attack of chronic pancreatitis,
pancreatic fibrosis, etc.) DENS-therapy should be begun on appearance of any
painful symptoms and every session should begin with treatment of prevailing
The following zones are included into the prescription of device treatment:
- Zone of direct projection of painful sensations. "Therapy" mode, comfort energetic level.
- Zones of direct projection of the pancreas front (above the umbilicus,
and back (at the level of I and II lumbar vertebrae)
"Therapy" mode, comfort energetic level, the device is moved until sufficient decrease or disappearance of the complain.
- Segmentary ring zone at the pancreas projection level. "MED" mode, constant mode during moving of the device, comfort energetic level.
- Asymmetry zones and trigger zones.
- In defecation disorders treat zones given in "Diseases of Intestine”
- Universal zones.
- Lumbosacral zone.
- No more than 3 zones are treated per session.
- In acute process DENS-therapy is performed several times per day at the beginning of treatment until process stabilization, then once daily for 7-8 days.
- In acute attack of a chronic pancreatic disease treatment is started according to point 8, but total treatment time should be not less than 10-14 days.