Diseases of the stomach and duodenum.
In case of pathologic conditions and diseases of the stomach and duodenum (pyrosis, pain in the epigastric region, nausea, vomiting, pyloric spasm, acute and chronic gastritis and duodenitis of various origin, gastric ulcer, duodenal ulcer, etc.) the following scheme of treatment is recommended.
- When a complain appears, device treatment is performed in direct projection of organ "presenting a complain"
"Therapy" mode, comfort or maximal (according to indications) energetic level. After elimination of the complain the treatment is discontinued.
In case of repeated complain the treatment starts again.
- Just after elimination of the complain of treatment time is spent in direct projection and in one or two of the following zones:
- segmentary ring at the level of the stomach or duodenum;
- found asymmetry zones;
- lumbosacral zone;
- universal zones;
- microcorrespondence zones;
- zone of the tongue.
"MED" mode, minimal or comfort energetic level. "Therapy" mode is used for treatment of asymmetry zones.
- In acute diseases total treatment duration may vary from 1 to 3 days.
- In acute attacks of chronic diseases after
stabilization of condition treatment is performed once daily so that treatment time in direct projection of organ "presenting a complain" decreases day by day while treatment time in zones shown in point 2 increases.
Total treatment duration is 7-10 days.
Complete analgetic effect is usually achieved on 1st-3rd day and a fresh ulcer is covered by healthy mucous membrane on 7th-9th day of treatment.