Fibromyoma, endometriosis, ovarian cysts.
According to objective data
(dynamic follow-up by gynecologist, ultrasound monitoring of small pelvis
organs, etc.) obtained by Therapeutic and Consulting Center of DENAS MS
Corporation (Ekaterinburg), device treatment undoubtedly leads to positive
results in fibromyoma.
In fibromyomas with initial womb size up to 8-9 weeks of pregnancy DENS-treatment first leads to disappearance of clinical manifestations and then to complete tumor regression.
In fibromyomas with initial womb size over 10-11 weeks of pregnancy device treatment leads to improvement of general woman's condition, disappearance of clinical manifestations and decrease of tumor size up to 4-6 weeks of pregnancy.
The standard therapy scheme is as follows.
- Consultation of gynecologist, oncologist.
- Fulfillment of prescribed investigations.
- Excluding of malignant neoplasm and establishing of complete diagnosis of fibromyoma.
- Device treatment is begun at patient's administration,
then daily with a course of 7 days before and 7 days after menstruation, using "MED" (or "Test") and "Therapy" mode with minimal energetic level.
Session duration is 30-50 minutes. Course number is 2-3.
- Treatment zones:
- "from umbilicus to pubis" zone;
- lumbosacral zone;
- "neck ring" zone;
- universal zones, metamerism zones, segmentary zones;
- asymmetry zones;
- trigger zones;
- for any complain presented beyond the main therapy course (acute respiratory infection, angina, callosity, osteochondrosis, etc.).
The method of device treatment in ovarian cysts and endometriosis is similar to that in fibromyomas.