The order of device treatment in hypertensive crisis is the following.
- Zone of the 2nd neck vertebra. "Therapy" mode, comfort energetic level. Treatment time is 2-3 minutes.
- Zones of direct projection of carotid arteries.
They are located on the neck centrally from right and left sternocleido-mastoid muscles.
"Therapy" mode, comfort energetic level. Treatment time is 1-2 minutes in each zone.
- Collar zone. "Therapy" mode, minimal or comfort energetic level. The device is moved within the zone from top to bottom. Treatment time is 10-15 minutes.
- In case of high and/or not reducible diastolic pressure lumbosacral zone is included in the scheme of treatment. Constant mode, comfort energetic level. Treatment time is 10-20 minutes.
- In public places (or in transport) device treatment is performed in correspondence zones of the heart and collar zone on patient's palms.
"Therapy" mode, comfort energetic level, treatment time is 10-20 minutes.
- It is necessary to remember the principle of minimal
- no more than 3 zones should be treated at a time; in sufficient decrease or complete cessation of the complain device treatment should be stopped.
- After elimination of the complains it is necessary to perform monitoring of arterial pressure level. In case of repeated complains or unstable arterial pressure within the first day treatment may be continued until stable result.
- After stabilization of patient's status a course of treatment maybe performed.