Infantile cerebral paralysis.
- Infantile cerebral paralysis manifests by combination of various clinical symptoms, that is why there is no universal scheme of device treatment.
- The quality of life of children after DENS-therapy sessions always improves.
- The earlier device treatment begins, the quicker effect is achieved.
- If the patient has convulsions in anamnesis, in some cases they may reoccur for a short time (once or twice) and then disappear forever. Child's parents should be warned about it beforehand.
- Treatment is performed once daily. Treatment course lasts 2-3 weeks. Within a year 3 to 5 courses are performed, for a long time.
- Main treatment zones are defined by clinical symptoms. For example, "three paths", "six points", lumbosacral zone, collar zone; principles of symmetry are adhered to; treatment zones are chosen depending on muscles tonus lesions, etc.
- Any other complains may be treated.