This is an inflammation of
a mammary gland lobe in a feeding woman. Signs of inflammation are local pain,
reddish hot skin above an indurated lobe, enlarged painful axillary lymphatic
nodes, high temperature, etc.
Treatment is performed:
- in direct projection of inflammation focus. "Therapy" 77Hz mode, comfort energetic level, 15-20 minutes every 1.5-2 hours till condition improvement;
- a symmetric zone on the healthy mammary gland in dozed mode;
- segmentary ring zone on the level of the mammary gland;
- in case of enlarged and painful axillary lymphatic nodes this zone is treated first. "Therapy" 77Hz mode, comfort energetic level, 3- 5 minutes;
- to increase the efficacy treatment of direct projection
zones of womb and ovaries, thoracic segment of the spine is performed (dozed mode, search of small asymmetry zones, in necessity-constant mode).
Regular milk descanting is mandatory.