Lymphatic outflow disturbances, lymphatic.
- Device treatment is started in zones of regional lymphatic nodes (in case of arms edema — auxiliary lymphatic nodes, in case of legs edema — inguinal nodes). "Therapy" mode, comfort energetic level, treatment until the appearance of paresthesia of warmth sensation, average 10-20 minutes.
- Then the device is moved along the skin from toe tips to the hip joint (legs edema) or from fingertips to the shoulder joint (arms edema). Order of treatment: front, back, inner and outer limbs surfaces. "Therapy" mode, comfort energetic level.
- Treatment of lumbosacral (legs edema) or collar (arms edema, arterial pressure should be taken into consideration) zone. "MED" mode, search of asymmetry zones, "Therapy" mode.
- Treatment of universal zones.
- if edema is caused by acute lymphostasis (erysipelas, carbuncle,phlegmon, abscess) treatment is performed several times per day for 5-10 days (until effect);
- if edema accompanies varicose, or caused by surgical intervention or elephantiasis, treatment is performed once daily for 20-30 days. In necessity 3-4 courses may be performed per year,for 2-3 years (for example, in elephantiasis).