- The earlier we begin DENS-therapy, the quicker positive effect is achieved.
- "Three paths" zone is treated practically every day. Trigger zones and asymmetry zones are found and treated in "Therapy" 77Hz mode.
- First healthy limb is treated in "MED" (or "Test") mode, then the sick limb (paralysis, paresis, etc.) is treated in "Therapy" 77Hz mode.
- Not only principles of horizontal (right — left) and vertical (top — bottom) symmetry are used, but also tetrasymmetry (cross-symmetry). In urgent, acute conditions, injuries, pronounced pain syndrome device treatment is performed first in affected limb in "Therapy" mode, then in symmetric healthy limb in dozed mode. In sub-acute and chronic diseases a healthy part of body symmetric to lesion is treated in "MED" mode first, and only then the affected part of body is treated in "Therapy" mode. During treatment in "MED" mode the device is moved step by step. During treatment in constant mode the device can be moved step by step (stable method) as well as smoothly (labile method). Anyway the direction of device movement is from center towards periphery see
the order of numbers shows the sequence of limbs treatment).
- In any encephalopathy, post-stroke conditions, craniocerebral injuries consequences, in strong and poorly treated head aches, cerebral vessels atherosclerosis, disturbances of concentration and memory, intracranial hypertension syndrome, in perinatal central nervous system lesion and its consequences etc. It is recommended to include the "shaven head " method in the scheme of treatment
- The patient must be mandatory warned that the character of pain syndrome will change.
- Every session is begun and finished with asking and exam ining the patient. We find out how skin sensation, motions volume and strength of muscle constrictions have changed. For example, patient's reaction to one and the same power of energetic level is fixed in dynamics, the patient is asked to move the fingers of the affected hand, to grasp operator's finger or hand, etc.
- The patient must define the nearest and remote aim of treatment by himself ("step by step").