- Preliminary consultation of a surdologist.
- Dynamic audiogram control.
- Device treatment is performed once daily. Treatment course lasts 2-3 weeks; courses are performed 2-3 times per year.
- For higher efficacy hair is shaven off around the ears on an area equal to the area of one patient's palm.
- The patient is warned that within the first week hearing may worsen, then "floating" sound, timbre cavities may appear. All these symptoms disappear in 2-3 months.
- If at least 25-30 % of acoustic nerve is intact, hearing is restored.
- Device treatment is performed in zones given below (using the ""rule of the palm").
Zone of direct projection:
- just in front of the ear;
- just above the ear;
- just behind the ear;
- on the auricle.
Zones of additional treatment:
- "six points" zone;
- collar zone, taking into consideration arterial pressure;
- on closed eyelids of both eyes; dozed, then constant mode, minimal energetic level, 1-3 minutes;
- microcorrespondence Su-Jok zones.